August 14, 2013

Challenge 157


Welcome to Challenge 157
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week



Some ideas for you ...

Colors
  Bicycle
  Hats
  Sunflowers


Anitra

I have fond memories riding my bike as a kid around the neighborhood with my friends on sunshine days!

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

I love flowers but they have a rough go of it in my home.  My two cats LOVE them even more than I do and will climb pretty much anything to snack on them.
 
 
Ros

I have a garden full of flowers just like these.

Sue
Card Therapy

Sometimes I make a card and after it is done, I decide what the sentiment should be.  For this card, I was just Happy looking at the pretty sunflowers so I chose to make this a get well card.  I figure it would surely cheer anyone up!

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  

Have Fun !!

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenge and awesome DT inspiration! My dear friend Sue has nothing but amazing things to say about this talented DT!