December 4, 2012

Winners of Challenge 122 - Holiday Greenery

Thank you all for your participation last week !!

Our design team said this was the very best collection of entries we have ever had !  If you are among the participants, you really blew us all away last week !!

Our winners for our Holiday Greenery Challenge #122  were:


Honorable Mention - Our Comet Award !


AND

Vicki

--------

Runner-Up - Our Quasar Award!


-----------

Our Super Nova Winner !


Wow!!

We have buttons for everyone on our sidebar - please take the one that applies to you ! CONGRATULATIONS !!

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous winners and thank you for choosing little old me as one of them
Hugs Kate xx

Sleepy Stamper said...

Congratulations! These were so beautiful cards this week. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week!

Anitra

Macarena said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow what a huge honour to habe been chosen as a runner up. Thank you I am so thrilled and wiil display my badge with pride in my sidebar. Congrats to my fellow winners and thanks for a wonderful challenge.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}